Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beauty Of The Week-Kristy

Kristy
CLICK THE PIC ABOVE TO SEE MORE PICS OF KRISTY!

NSR:
First of all I want to thank you. We really appreciate you stopping by and being a part of our
movement!
KRISTY: Thank you for letting me join the movement! It feels so good to be welcomed!

NSR: Let's Start By Telling The Readers A Little Bit About Yourself. What's Your Name And Where Are You From?
KRISTY: My name is Kristy Mellendorf, and I am originally from Sullivan, IL. It is a small town in central Illinois.

NSR: Is modeling something you always knew you'd like to do?
KRISTY: I was always intrigued by modeling when I was growing up. I was always trying to find my moms old high heels and trying to emulate them. As I grew older, I was always buying magazines and keeping up with fashions.

NSR: What’s your main goal for 2010?
KRISTY: My main goal for 2010 is to be happy. As cheesy as that sounds, I am making an effort to enjoy everything and be the best that I can be. I don't want to dwell on the negative like I used to.

NSR: Any Photographers out there you would love to work with?
KRISTY:Oh there are so many photographers I would love to work with! The first one that jumps to my mind is Annie Liebowitz. I also love the work of Peter Lindbergh, Sam Haskins, and Andres Hernandez, just to name a few! Its amazing what they do with the art of the photograph and what they can bring out in the model!

NSR: So what do you do when you're not in front of the camera?
KRISTY: When I'm not in front of the camera, I'm spending time with my boyfriend and friends, watching movies, reading, cooking and writing. I'm a very creative person and like to tap into that often.


NSR: Name 3 things you cant live without on a daily basis.
KRISTY:On a daily basis, I would say my phone, my amazing boyfriend, and chapstick keep me going throughout the day.

NSR: Whats your favorite type of music?
KRISTY: My favorite type of music honestly changes with my mood. I feel really in touch with music, and usually use it to suit my mood. I am a fan of pretty much every genre, but have yet to really like country music, no offense to anyone. Some of the artists I continually go back to are Aerosmith, Black Keys, Christina Aguilera, Coldplay, CCR, Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Gavin DeGraw, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Rolling Stones, and Red Hot Chili Peppers...just to name a few.

NSR: Are you the party type? Or do you prefer to just stay home and kick it?
KRISTY: I like a mix of both. I am more apt to stay home and kick it, but I've got to go out and have some fun every so often.

NSR: Do you get hit on alot or are guys too intimidated?
KRISTY: I get hit on reasonably enough. I think a large part of it is that I don't try to come off as intimidating. I see myself as very girl-next-door, which is what I am everyday. I consider myself very sweet and approachable!
NSR: I can Definitely vouch for that one. You are a very sweet and approachable person.

NSR: Whats the main thing you look for in a man?
KRISTY: The main thing I look for in a man is just a real genuineness. I don't want to feel as though a man has an agenda. I want feel a vibe from him that he actually wants to get to know me and is interested in getting to know me, instead of other interests.

NSR: #1 turn on?
KRISTY: My number one turn on is a guy that can be silly with me and make me laugh. I know it sounds cliche, but I have an odd sense of humor. Plus I don't mind making an a** of myself, and I need a guy that doesn't care what people think either.

NSR: #1 turn off?
KRISTY: My number one turn off is a guy who tries to own me and order me around. No one has that place, and I am not property to anyone but myself.

NSR: Tell everyone where they can find you at online.
KRISTY: I have a few areas that I can be found at online: facebook, my blogs: klmrant.blogspot.com and klmwriterunleashed.blogspot.com, and on myspace. Look me up!!

NSR: Any Last Words For The Readers And New Gained Fans?
KRISTY: I would just like to tell the readers to never be afraid to go after your dreams. You can make it in the world, you've just got to know the talent you have and keep going. I promise you that you are a lot stronger than you think. God gives you what you can handle!! All of you are beautiful!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management