Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fashion Pick Of The Week-IL 2 Def Clothing (@il2defclothing) #NewSkoolRhymes #TeamHigherUp #TeamInsomniac

ILLY" the bear was born 10/03/2008 in Illinois. He was 8.2ft and weighed 772 lbs at birth. He became the face of IL 2 DEF CLOTHING in October 2008. IL 2 DEF will bring a different flavor of clothing that you are not use to seeing in your average clothing company. "ILLY" the bear is one of IL2DEF trademark logos. Planning to expand and get my line in stores in late 2010. So be on the lookout for a bear near you!! Alot of people want to know what does IL 2 Def Clothing (PRONOUNCED ILL 2 DEF BUT JUST WITH ONE "L") means? IL: Stands for the state I represent and the rest is self explanatory. http://www.il2defclothing.net

I SUPPORT THIS BRAND 100 PERCENT AND I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME THING! HIT THE WEBSITE AND COP A T-SHIRT. I'M GETTIN MINE NEXT WEEK. AND REAL TALK, THE PAST FEW TIMES I'VE SEEN QWESTIONS, HE WAS WEARING AN IL 2 DEF TEE. SO HIT EM UP!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management