Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fly Girl Of The Week-Sabrina (@HouseOfSabrina)






What's Ya Name? Sabrina Tricarico

Location? Toronto, Canada but NYC bound

Nationality? Italian & Portuguese

Sneakers Or Heels? I could rock both in the same day.

OK I SEE YOU LOL!

Favorite Sneaker? Hard to say, but I'll go with Creative Reaction Milano




Favorite Heel? Black Patenet Leather Round Toe Pump by Christian Louboutin

Favorite Hip Hop Artist Or Group? I'm a sucker for the classics, so, A Tribe Called Quest.


#DOPE CHOICE! THEY'RE ONE OF MY FAVORITES AS WELL!


Favorite Food? Shrimp Scampi


Girls, Guys, Or Both?
Guys and only when his ego's big.

Turn Off/On? Turn On's: I love a guy who's SMART. And I'm not about to lie, I love assholes, and that's because I can handle them.
Turn Off's: Dudes who feel sorry for themselves. The excessive use of jargon (slang).

Since I'm madly in love with myself I'm going to tell you a little bit more about myself. So I'm mad creative and smart. I'm studying Advertising in Toronto. I'm going to AdWeek in NYC this year and try to get myself a summer internship there, in either Advertising or Fashion. I love fashion ALMOST as much as I love advertising. Follow me on twitter @HouseOfSabrina

ps - Thanks so much for making me one of the fly girls :)

NO PROBLEM! YOU ARE CERTIFIED #DOPE :-)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-O-R-I-N-G. NEXT WEEKS PLEASE

J-Weezy said...

I AGREE too basic!

Sabrina said...

Basic? LOL, and what do you two do?
Lames.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management