Sunday, September 19, 2010

Main Stage: SB-Click

Doubling up on the Main Stage today!! Second post for today is SB-Click! The SB-Click is a duo of rappers who go by the names Gunna and Fusch. Gunna sent over their mixtape titled "We Back" which was released September 13 of this year. I'm going to reach out to them again for an interview because honestly I don't have a lot of background on them and I really am feeling this tape.

On the "We Back" mixtape to me it felt like these dudes had something to prove. The We Back Intro was dope and is one of my favorites from the tape. The joint I really played back a couple times was "Flyer Than a Bitch". Really catchy song, I hope they push that record. It can definitely make an impact. Also They went in on a bunch of industry joints as well including Drakes "Light Up" and "Miss Me". Rounding the release off with appearances from their labelmates over at Guala Gang ENT, this is a dope tape that is definitely worth the listen.

Check Out We Back Mixtape by SB-Click


Holla at Gunna on Twitter!
@ITzGuN

Holla at Fuch on Twitter!
@fuchyyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management