Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Main Stage: Soncier

Welcome back to the Main Stage! I know its been awhile, I'm sorry! No worries though! Lets get into it! Today we have Hyattsville, Maryland emcee Soncier on the Main Stage! He's been putting in mad work online and in the DMV, and even appeared  on 106 & Park's Wild Out Wednesday competition in March of this year. 

The self proclaimed "Hero Of Hip Hop" sent over his latest project Keys To Success which dropped earlier this year. Featuring a tracklist of 31 songs, freestyles and a couple collaborations. I will say about halfway through the project I felt like Soncier definitely proved his point. I watched an interview of his where he says he is a "universal" artist. Its true he definitely is, his lyricism, precise flows and beat selection is dope. And to top it off he doesn't really curse in his rhymes!

With Keys To Success its hard for me to pick favorites but the first that comes to mind due to my own personal tastes is "My Brother" he wrecks that track. Next is "I'm Iller" thats a banger too. A lot of gems on this tape, if you want to hear some fresh new hip hop check him out!

Check Out Keys To Success on Datpiff.com


Follow Him on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/soncierthehero

Hit Him On Myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/soncierdatruf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management