Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beauty Of The Week-Samara (@SincerelySamara) #NewSkoolRhymes #DamnSheFine



1. Please introduce yourself to the readers and let them know where your from?
*Im Samara Brookes, a 22-year old college student. My major is Political Science/Pre-Med. I'm from Jackson, MS.

2. When did you know you wanted to get in the modeling game?

*Modeling has always been a dream of mine, I used to sneak and read magazines during english lectures in high school. Ninth grade was when I really decided that I wanted to pursue modeling as a career. I always had the support from my peers but my parents wouldn't budge.

3.Did anyone inspire you?

*Yes! Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Iman , Heidi Klum, Kimora Lee.

4. How long have you been Modeling?
*I've been Modeling for about two years.
5.What would you say is your best feature?
*I would say my best feature would be my smile, however, smiles don't count in the modeling game so I'm going to have to go with my legs.

6.What Kind Of Hobbies Do You Have Outside Of Modeling?

*My hobbies outside of modeling are playing basketball, traveling, shopping, and cooking.

7. Favorite Artist Or Group?

*Lil Boosie and Jay- Z would have to be my favorite artists.

8. What's The Biggest Turn Off In A Guy's Approach?
*Presentation is the key. If a guy cant approach me with confidence then he shouldn't waste my time trying to holla.

9. Biggest bedroom turn on?
*Biggest bedroom turn on would definetly be role play.

10. Where Can The People Get In Touch With You?
*"The people," can contact me by email at samarabrookes@yahoo.com.

11. Any Last Words Shout Outs?
*Shoutout: Tiwaina she hooked me up with you guys Last Words: If you don't believe in yourself, noone else will.



THANK YOU FOR TAKIN TIME OUT N STOPPIN BY NEW SKOOL RHYMES! WE APPRECIATE IT :-)! #DAMNSHEFINE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management