Sunday, October 24, 2010

#FlyGirl Of The Week-Azlynn #NewSkoolRhymes






What's Ya Name? My name iz Azlynn Bankston

Location? my location is charleston, sc,

Nationality? my nationality iz white with indian

Sneakers Or Heels? i like sneakerz and heels

Favorite Sneaker? my fav sneakerz iz j's.

Which Number? dont have a fav pair i like them all i wouldnt be swaggalicous if i had 1 pair i liked

#POW!

Favorite Hip Hop Artist Or Group? Eminem would have to be my fav artist but i gotta say nicki minaj

One Word That Best Describes You? One word that describes me is swaggalicous

Favorite Sports Team? I gotta say i like them lakerz.

Girls, Guys, Or Both? Im in to guys

Turn Off/On? A turn off iz when a guy constantly iz persistant when you have already made it clear that you arent interested. A turn on iz a guy that got swagg who iz confident and knows what he wants.

WELL AZLYNN YOU ARE CERTIFIED FLY! YOU CAN CONNECT WIT AZLYNN BY HITTIN HER UP ON FACEBOOK BY CLICKING HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management